San Benito County Housing Authority (California)

Search for San Benito County, CA housing authority information. A housing authority search provides information on applying for low income housing, veteran housing benefits, senior low-income housing, low-income housing requirements, local low-income housing, homeless veteran housing, income-controlled rent, low-income apartments, low-income homes, and low-income rental housing.

The San Benito County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in San Benito County, California. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local San Benito County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for San Benito County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Veterans Service Officer Hollister CA 335 West Street 95023 831-637-4846

Veterans of Foreign Wars Hollister CA 649 San Benito Street 95023 831-637-6015

Veterans of Foreign Wars San Juan Bautista CA 58 Monterey Street 95045 831-623-4320