Santa Clara County Housing Authority

Search for Santa Clara County CA housing authority information. A housing authority search provides information on applying for low income housing, veteran housing benefits, senior low-income housing, low-income housing requirements, local low-income housing, homeless veteran housing, income-controlled rent, low-income apartments, low-income homes, and low-income rental housing.

A Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about low-income housing.

Gilroy Housing Authority Gilroy CA 901 Arizona Circle 95020 408-275-8770

Santa Clara County Housing Authority San Jose CA 505 West Julian Street 95110 408-993-3082

Senior Centers provide services and programs for elderly members of the community, including emergency assistance, income support programs, and protective services. Senior Centers may also offer housing services for seniors, including low-income housing. Some Housing Authorities reserve space for seniors with income-controlled rent and on-site support services. Senior Centers provide information on applying for senior housing, meeting any income eligibility requirements, and accessing senior housing services. They may also help seniors complete the application process. Senior Centers provide information about their services online.

City of San Jose California Senior Center San Jose CA 136 West Alma Avenue 95110 408-275-1315

City of San Jose Senior Center San Jose CA 1601 Foxworthy Avenue 95118 408-269-0214

The Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Paralyzed Veterans Of America Palo Alto CA 3801 Miranda Avenue 94304 650-855-9019

Santa Clara County Veteran Service Santa Clara CA 68 North Winchester Boulevard 95050 408-553-6000

US Department Of Veteran Affairs-San Jose Clinic San Jose CA 80 Great Oaks Boulevard 95119 408-363-3000

US Department Of Veteran Affairs-San Jose Vet Center San Jose CA 440 North 1st Street 95112 408-993-0729

Veterans Memorial Building of Gilroy Gilroy CA 74 West 6th Street 95020 408-842-4913

Veterans Supportive Services Agency Inc San Jose CA 14630 Noble Avenue 95132 408-649-6462