Kings County Housing Authority (California)

The Kings County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Kings County, California. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Kings County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Kings County low-income housing.

Hanford Housing Authority Hanford CA 670 South Irwin Street 93230 559-582-4668

Kings County Housing Authority Hanford CA 206 Davis Street 93230 559-582-5333

Kings County Housing Authority Corcoran CA 700 6 1/2 Avenue 93212 559-992-2957

Kings County Housing Authority Kettleman City CA 605 Milham Avenue 93239 559-386-5281

Kings County Senior Centers provide services and programs for elderly members of the community, including emergency assistance, income support programs, and protective services. Senior Centers in Kings County, California may also offer housing services for seniors, including low-income housing. Some Housing Authorities reserve space for seniors with income-controlled rent and on-site support services. Senior Centers provide information on applying for Kings County senior housing, meeting any income eligibility requirements, and accessing senior housing services. They may also help seniors complete the application process. Kings County Senior Centers provide information about their services online.

Kings County California Senior Center Hanford CA 680 Campus Drive 93230 559-852-4856

Kings County Senior Center Hanford CA 1197 South Drive 93230 559-582-3211

The Kings County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Kings County, California. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Kings County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Kings County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Kings County Veterans Services Office Hanford CA 1400 West Lacey Boulevard 93230 559-852-2660