San Mateo County Housing Authority (California)

The San Mateo County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in San Mateo County, California. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. San Mateo County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about San Mateo County low-income housing.

Belmont Housing Authority Belmont CA 264 Harbor Boulevard, # A 94002 650-802-3300

San Francisco Housing Authority South San Francisco CA 350 C Street 94080 650-583-7631

The San Mateo County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in San Mateo County, California. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local San Mateo County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for San Mateo County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

San Mateo County Veterans Service Office Belmont CA 472 Harbor Boulevard 94002 650-802-6598

US Department of Veterans Affairs-Memphis Veteran Palo Alto Health Care System Menlo Park CA 795 Willow Road 94025 650-493-5000

Veterans of Foreign Wars San Bruno CA 618 San Mateo Avenue 94066 650-583-2819

San Mateo County Senior Centers provide services and programs for elderly members of the community, including emergency assistance, income support programs, and protective services. Senior Centers in San Mateo County, California may also offer housing services for seniors, including low-income housing. Some Housing Authorities reserve space for seniors with income-controlled rent and on-site support services. Senior Centers provide information on applying for San Mateo County senior housing, meeting any income eligibility requirements, and accessing senior housing services. They may also help seniors complete the application process. San Mateo County Senior Centers provide information about their services online.

Veterans Memorial Senior Center Redwood CA 1455 Madison Avenue 94061 650-780-7270