Elmore County Housing Authority (Alabama)

The Elmore County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Elmore County, Alabama. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Elmore County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Elmore County low-income housing.

Tallassee Housing Authority Tallassee AL 904 Hickory Street 36078 334-283-2801

The Elmore County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Elmore County, Alabama. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Elmore County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Elmore County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Elmore County Veterans Service Wetumpka AL 107 Hill Street 36092 334-567-1175

Veterans of Foreign Wars Wetumpka AL 100 Otter Track Road 36092 334-567-9293