Troup County Housing Authority (Georgia)

The Troup County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Troup County, Georgia. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Troup County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Troup County low-income housing.

Hogansville Housing Authority Hogansville GA 200 West Boyd Road 30230 706-637-8153

The Troup County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Troup County, Georgia. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Troup County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Troup County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Georgia Department of Veterans LaGrange GA 2170 West Point Road 30240 706-882-1020

Georgia Department of Veterans Service LaGrange GA 2170 West Point Road, 35 30240 706-845-4095

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 4629 LaGrange GA 305 West Haralson Street 30240 706-883-6843

Troup County Senior Centers provide services and programs for elderly members of the community, including emergency assistance, income support programs, and protective services. Senior Centers in Troup County, Georgia may also offer housing services for seniors, including low-income housing. Some Housing Authorities reserve space for seniors with income-controlled rent and on-site support services. Senior Centers provide information on applying for Troup County senior housing, meeting any income eligibility requirements, and accessing senior housing services. They may also help seniors complete the application process. Troup County Senior Centers provide information about their services online.

Hogansville Senior Center Hogansville GA 407 Church Street 30230 706-637-4834