Chilton County Housing Authority (Alabama)

The Chilton County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Chilton County, Alabama. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Chilton County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Chilton County low-income housing.

Clanton Housing Authority Clanton AL 512 Ollie Avenue 35045 205-755-1801

Chilton County Senior Centers provide services and programs for elderly members of the community, including emergency assistance, income support programs, and protective services. Senior Centers in Chilton County, Alabama may also offer housing services for seniors, including low-income housing. Some Housing Authorities reserve space for seniors with income-controlled rent and on-site support services. Senior Centers provide information on applying for Chilton County senior housing, meeting any income eligibility requirements, and accessing senior housing services. They may also help seniors complete the application process. Chilton County Senior Centers provide information about their services online.

Maplesville Senior Center Maplesville AL 9499 Alabama 22 36750 334-366-2717

The Chilton County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Chilton County, Alabama. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Chilton County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Chilton County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 3193 Clanton AL 3020 7th Street North 35045 205-755-2121