Bullock County Housing Authority (Alabama)

The Bullock County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Bullock County, Alabama. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Bullock County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Bullock County low-income housing.

Union Springs Housing Authority Union Springs AL 510 Mimosa Ave 36089 334-738-2650

The Bullock County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Bullock County, Alabama. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Bullock County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Bullock County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Alabama Department of Veterans Affairs Union Springs AL 108 Baskin Street 36089 334-738-3354