Albany County Housing Authority

Search for Albany County WY housing authority information. A housing authority search provides information on applying for low income housing, veteran housing benefits, senior low-income housing, low-income housing requirements, local low-income housing, homeless veteran housing, income-controlled rent, low-income apartments, low-income homes, and low-income rental housing.

The Albany County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Albany County Wyoming. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Albany County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Albany County low-income housing.

Laramie Housing Authority Laramie WY 1264 North 4th Street 82072 307-745-4409

The Albany County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Albany County Wyoming. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Albany County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Albany County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Veterans of Foreign Wars Laramie WY 2142 East Garfield Street 82070 307-745-4918