Scotts Bluff County Housing Authority (Nebraska)

The Scotts Bluff County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Scotts Bluff County, Nebraska. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Scotts Bluff County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Scotts Bluff County low-income housing.

Scotts Bluff County Housing Authority Gering NE 89 Woodley Park Road 69341 308-632-0473

The Scotts Bluff County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Scotts Bluff County, Nebraska. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Scotts Bluff County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Scotts Bluff County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Scottsbluff County Veterans Gering NE 1825 10th Street 69341 308-436-6643

US Department of Veterans Affairs-Scottsbluff CBOC Scottsbluff NE 1720 Portal Place 69361 308-220-3930

Veterans of Foreign Wars Gering NE 2710 10th Street 69341 308-635-1711