Wilson County Housing Authority (Texas)

The Wilson County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Wilson County, Texas. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Wilson County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Wilson County low-income housing.

Floresville Housing Authority Floresville TX 1401 Standish Street 78114 830-393-6560

Stockdale Housing Authority Stockdale TX 701 West Main Street 78160 830-996-3741

The Wilson County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Wilson County, Texas. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Wilson County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Wilson County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Veterans of Foreign Wars Floresville TX 715 Houston Street 78114 830-484-2327