Goliad County Housing Authority (Texas)

The Goliad County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Goliad County, Texas. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Goliad County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Goliad County low-income housing.

Goliad Housing Authority Goliad TX 360 North Fort Street 77963 361-645-2774

The Goliad County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Goliad County, Texas. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Goliad County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Goliad County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Veterans Service Office Goliad TX 329 West Franklin Street 77963 361-645-1204