Karnes County Housing Authority (Texas)

The Karnes County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Karnes County, Texas. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Karnes County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Karnes County low-income housing.

Falls City Housing Authority Falls TX 110 East Meyer Street 78113 830-254-3432

Karnes City Housing Authority Karnes TX 506 North Market Street 78118 830-780-2396

Kenedy Housing Authority Kenedy TX 116 Stewart Street 78119 830-583-2321

Runge Housing Authority Runge TX 406 South Helena Street 78151 830-239-4691

The Karnes County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Karnes County, Texas. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Karnes County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Karnes County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Veterans of Foreign Wars Runge TX East Aransas Street 78151 830-239-4880