Rockwall County Housing Authority (Texas)

The Rockwall County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Rockwall County, Texas. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Rockwall County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Rockwall County low-income housing.

Rockwall Housing Authority Rockwall TX 100 Lake Meadows Drive 75087 972-771-0211

Royse City Housing Authority Royse TX 305 North Houston Street 75189 972-635-2933