Hunt County Housing Authority (Texas)

The Hunt County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Hunt County, Texas. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Hunt County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Hunt County low-income housing.

Commerce Housing Authority Commerce TX 500 Maple Street 75428 903-886-2946

The Hunt County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Hunt County, Texas. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Hunt County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Hunt County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Hunt County Veterans Service Department Greenville TX 2801 Stuart Street 75401 903-454-2552

Veterans of Foreign Wars Greenville TX 5200 Wellington Street 75402 903-455-9085

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 2559 Quinlan TX 100 Texas 276 75474 903-447-4584