Potter County Housing Authority

Search for Potter County TX housing authority information. A housing authority search provides information on applying for low income housing, veteran housing benefits, senior low-income housing, low-income housing requirements, local low-income housing, homeless veteran housing, income-controlled rent, low-income apartments, low-income homes, and low-income rental housing.

The Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Disabled American Veterans Amarillo TX 6010 West Amarillo Boulevard 79106 806-468-1880

US Veterans Affairs Department Amarillo Amarillo TX 3414 Olsen Boulevard 79109 806-354-9779

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 1475 Amarillo TX 1401 Southwest 8th Avenue 79101 806-373-3521