Hutchinson County Housing Authority (Texas)

The Hutchinson County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Hutchinson County, Texas. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Hutchinson County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Hutchinson County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Veterans Service Officer Borger TX 1400 Veta Street 79007 806-273-0113

Veterans of Foreign Wars Borger TX 101 South Main Street 79007 806-273-3512