Weakley County Housing Authority (Tennessee)

The Weakley County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Weakley County, Tennessee. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Weakley County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Weakley County low-income housing.

Martin Housing Authority Martin TN 134 East Heights Drive 38237 731-587-3186

The Weakley County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Weakley County, Tennessee. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Weakley County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Weakley County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Weakley County Veterans Affairs Dresden TN 116 West Main Street 38225 731-364-5413