Gibson County Housing Authority (Tennessee)

The Gibson County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Gibson County, Tennessee. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Gibson County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Gibson County low-income housing.

Humboldt Housing Authority Humboldt TN 1828 Baum Street 38343 731-784-7489

Milan Housing Authority Milan TN 1000 Northside Terrace 38358 731-686-8571

Trenton Housing Authority Trenton TN 128 Burnett Drive 38382 731-855-1231

The Gibson County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Gibson County, Tennessee. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Gibson County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Gibson County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Veterans of Foreign Wars Milan TN 3250 North Main Street 38358 731-784-9924

Veterans of Foreign Wars Milan TN 2048 North Main Street 38358 731-686-8906

Veterans of Foreign Wars Trenton TN 201 North High Street 38382 731-855-0527