Carroll County Housing Authority (Tennessee)

The Carroll County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Carroll County, Tennessee. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Carroll County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Carroll County low-income housing.

McKenzie Housing Authority McKenzie TN 22 West McDonald Avenue 38201 731-352-5335

The Huntingdon Housing Authority Huntingdon TN 433 Hillcourt Circle 38344 731-986-4442

The Carroll County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Carroll County, Tennessee. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Carroll County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Carroll County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Veterans of Foreign Wars McKenzie TN 9750 Cherrywood Avenue 38201 731-352-9976