Snyder County Housing Authority (Pennsylvania)

The Snyder County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Snyder County, Pennsylvania. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Snyder County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Snyder County low-income housing.

Selinsgrove Housing Authority Selinsgrove PA 400 South High Street 17870 570-374-5334

The Snyder County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Snyder County, Pennsylvania. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Snyder County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Snyder County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Veterans of Foreign Wars Middleburg PA 1555 Paxtonville Road 17842 570-837-9981

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 6631 Selinsgrove PA 940 Old 522 17870 570-374-3912