Montour County Housing Authority (Pennsylvania)

The Montour County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Montour County, Pennsylvania. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Montour County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Montour County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Veterans of Foreign Wars Danville PA 339 Mill Street 17821 570-275-6715