Perry County Housing Authority (Pennsylvania)

The Perry County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Perry County, Pennsylvania. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Perry County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Perry County low-income housing.

Perry County Housing Authority New Bloomfield PA 20 West McClure Street 17068 717-582-8853

The Perry County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Perry County, Pennsylvania. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Perry County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Perry County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Veterans of Foreign Wars Duncannon PA 77 South Main Street 17020 717-834-5530

Veterans of Foreign Wars Marysville PA 795 Valley Street 17053 717-957-4912

Veterans of Foreign Wars New Bloomfield PA 71 Soule Road 17068 717-582-4992

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 34 Newport PA 505 North 4th Street 17074 717-567-3916