Broome County Housing Authority (New York)

The Broome County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Broome County, New York. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Broome County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Broome County low-income housing.

Binghamton Housing Authority Binghamton NY 13 Felters Road 13903 607-722-1640

Broome County Senior Centers provide services and programs for elderly members of the community, including emergency assistance, income support programs, and protective services. Senior Centers in Broome County, New York may also offer housing services for seniors, including low-income housing. Some Housing Authorities reserve space for seniors with income-controlled rent and on-site support services. Senior Centers provide information on applying for Broome County senior housing, meeting any income eligibility requirements, and accessing senior housing services. They may also help seniors complete the application process. Broome County Senior Centers provide information about their services online.

Broome County Senior Center Binghamton NY 24 Isbell Street 13901 607-772-6214

Broome West Senior Center Endicott NY 2801 Wayne Street 13760 607-785-1777

Johnson City New York Senior Center Johnson City NY 30 Brocton Street 13790 607-797-1149

The Broome County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Broome County, New York. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Broome County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Broome County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

US Department Of Veterans Affairs Binghamton Binghamton NY 53 Chenango Street 13901 607-722-0413

US Department Of Veterans Affairs Binghamton Binghamton NY 425 Robinson Street 13904 607-772-9100

Veterans Affairs Services Agency Binghamton NY 44 Hawley Street 13901 607-724-1299

Veterans of Foreign Wars Kirkwood NY 5 Zimmer Road 13795 607-775-5129

Veterans of Foreign Wars Endicott NY 103 Nanticoke Avenue 13760 607-785-7071

Veterans of Foreign Wars Johnson City NY 207 Grand Avenue 13790 607-797-9055

Veterans of Foreign Wars Binghamton NY 65 Carroll Street 13901 607-722-5781