Susquehanna County Housing Authority (Pennsylvania)

Susquehanna County Senior Centers provide services and programs for elderly members of the community, including emergency assistance, income support programs, and protective services. Senior Centers in Susquehanna County, Pennsylvania may also offer housing services for seniors, including low-income housing. Some Housing Authorities reserve space for seniors with income-controlled rent and on-site support services. Senior Centers provide information on applying for Susquehanna County senior housing, meeting any income eligibility requirements, and accessing senior housing services. They may also help seniors complete the application process. Susquehanna County Senior Centers provide information about their services online.

Forest City Senior Center Forest City PA 535 Main Street 18421 570-785-3386

The Susquehanna County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Susquehanna County, Pennsylvania. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Susquehanna County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Susquehanna County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 6223 Great Bend PA 386 Main Street 18821 570-879-4420

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 848 Kingsley PA 8212 Pennsylvania 106 18826 570-222-9820