Traill County Housing Authority (North Dakota)

The Traill County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Traill County, North Dakota. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Traill County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Traill County low-income housing.

Traill County Housing Authority Hillsboro ND 16 West Caledonia Avenue 58045 701-436-5785

The Traill County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Traill County, North Dakota. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Traill County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Traill County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Traill County Veterans Service Officer Hillsboro ND 114 East Caledonia Avenue 58045 701-636-5950