Barnes County Housing Authority (North Dakota)

The Barnes County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Barnes County, North Dakota. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Barnes County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Barnes County low-income housing.

Barnes County Housing Authority Valley ND 120 12th Street Northwest 58072 701-845-2600

The Barnes County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Barnes County, North Dakota. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Barnes County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Barnes County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

North Dakota Department of Veterans Valley ND 230 4th Street Northwest 58072 701-845-8500

Veterans of Foreign Wars Valley ND 138 Main Street East 58072 701-845-2764