Dickey County Housing Authority (North Dakota)

The Dickey County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Dickey County, North Dakota. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Dickey County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Dickey County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Benson County Veterans Service Office Oakes ND 517 Main Avenue, 4 58474 701-742-2223