Caldwell County Housing Authority (North Carolina)

The Caldwell County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Caldwell County, North Carolina. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Caldwell County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Caldwell County low-income housing.

Lenoir Housing Authority Lenoir NC 323 Harrington Street Northwest 28645 828-572-1884

The Caldwell County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Caldwell County, North Carolina. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Caldwell County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Caldwell County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Disabled American Veterans Hudson NC 4113 Hickory Nut Ridge Road 28638 828-572-0702