Gaston County Housing Authority (North Carolina)

The Gaston County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Gaston County, North Carolina. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Gaston County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Gaston County low-income housing.

Belmont Housing Authority Belmont NC 51 Flowers Court 28012 704-825-9376

Gastonia Housing Authority Gastonia NC 340 East Long Avenue 28054 704-864-6771

Mt Holly Housing Authority Mount Holly NC 635 Noles Drive 28120 704-827-1973

The Gaston County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Gaston County, North Carolina. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Gaston County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Gaston County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Disabled American Veterans Belmont NC 709 Cason Street 28012 704-822-9994

United Veterans Of America Bessemer NC 4025 West Franklin Boulevard 28016 704-868-4674

Veterans of Foreign Wars Gastonia NC 3250 West Franklin Boulevard 28052 704-864-7321