Catawba County Housing Authority (North Carolina)

The Catawba County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Catawba County, North Carolina. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Catawba County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Catawba County low-income housing.

Hickory Housing Authority Hickory NC 841 South Center Street 28602 828-328-5373

The Catawba County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Catawba County, North Carolina. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Catawba County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Catawba County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Carolina Veterans Associates Sherrills Ford NC 6512 North Carolina 150 28673 704-483-3334

Catawba County Veterans Services Newton NC 100 Southwest Boulevard 28658 828-465-8255

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 1957 Hickory NC 1615 12th Street Drive Northwest 28601 828-328-8281

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 5305 Conover NC 2163 West North Carolina 10 28613 828-464-2580