Cascade County Housing Authority (Montana)

The Cascade County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Cascade County, Montana. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Cascade County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Cascade County low-income housing.

Great Falls Housing Authority Great Falls MT 1500 Chowen Springs Loop 59405 406-453-4311

The Cascade County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Cascade County, Montana. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Cascade County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Cascade County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Disabled American Veterans Great Falls MT 600 Central Avenue, 11 59401 406-452-5803

Great Falls Veterans Center Great Falls MT 615 2nd Avenue North 59401 406-452-9048

US Department Of Veteran Affairs Great Falls Great Falls MT 1417 9th Street South, 200 59405 406-791-3200

Veterans of Foreign Wars Great Falls MT 4123 10th Avenue South 59405 406-454-1166