Missoula County Housing Authority (Montana)

The Missoula County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Missoula County, Montana. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Missoula County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Missoula County low-income housing.

Missoula Housing Authority Missoula MT 1235 34th Street 59801 406-549-4113

The Missoula County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Missoula County, Montana. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Missoula County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Missoula County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Montana Veterans Affairs Missoula MT 1911 Tower Street 59804 406-542-2501

US Department of Veterans Affairs - Missoula VA Community Based Outpatient Clinic Missoula MT 2687 Palmer Street 59808 406-327-0912

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 209 Missoula MT 245 West Main Street 59802 406-728-7749