Hill County Housing Authority (Montana)

The Hill County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Hill County, Montana. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Hill County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Hill County low-income housing.

Box Elder Housing Authority Box Elder MT 75 Laredo Rd 59521 406-395-4370

The Hill County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Hill County, Montana. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Hill County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Hill County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Montana State Veterans Affairs Havre MT 232 1st Street West 59501 406-265-4225