Kalamazoo County Housing Authority (Michigan)

The Kalamazoo County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Kalamazoo County, Michigan. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Kalamazoo County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Kalamazoo County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Kalamazoo County Veterans Fund Kalamazoo MI 3299 Gull Road, 3 49048 269-373-5284

Veterans of Foreign Wars Portage MI 1920 Kilgore Service Road 49002 269-349-7218

Veterans of Foreign Wars Augusta MI 13540 Michigan 96 49012 269-731-5670

Veterans of Foreign Wars Kalamazoo MI 5990 East Michigan Avenue 49048 269-342-5601

Veterans of Foreign Wars Kalamazoo MI 323 North Church Street 49007 269-385-9107

Veterans of Foreign Wars Portage MI 8845 South Sprinkle Road 49002 269-323-9088