Rooks County Housing Authority (Kansas)

The Rooks County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Rooks County, Kansas. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Rooks County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Rooks County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Veterans of Foreign Wars Stockton KS 314 Main Street 67669 785-425-6483

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 8871 Plainville KS 105 South Jefferson Street 67663 785-434-7212