Osborne County Housing Authority (Kansas)

The Osborne County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Osborne County, Kansas. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Osborne County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Osborne County low-income housing.

Downs Housing Authority Downs KS 1109 Delay Street 67437 785-454-3914

Natoma Housing Authority Natoma KS 410 N 3rd St 67651 785-885-4413