Greenwood County Housing Authority (Kansas)

The Greenwood County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Greenwood County, Kansas. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Greenwood County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Greenwood County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Veterans of Foreign Wars Eureka KS 112 West 2nd Street 67045 620-583-6227