Anderson County Housing Authority (Kansas)

The Anderson County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Anderson County, Kansas. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Anderson County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Anderson County low-income housing.

Garnett Housing Authority Garnett KS 116 Park Plaza North 66032 785-448-6990

The Anderson County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Anderson County, Kansas. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Anderson County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Anderson County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Veterans of Foreign Wars Garnett KS 1507 South Elm Street 66032 785-448-5782