Canyon County Housing Authority (Idaho)

The Canyon County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Canyon County, Idaho. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Canyon County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Canyon County low-income housing.

Caldwell Housing Authority Caldwell ID 22730 Farmway Road 83607 208-459-2232

Wilder Housing Authority Wilder ID 20520 U.s. 95 83676 208-482-7750

The Canyon County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Canyon County, Idaho. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Canyon County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Canyon County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Veterans of Foreign Wars Caldwell ID 11843 Lawrence Drive 83607 208-459-7501