Malheur County Housing Authority (Oregon)

The Malheur County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Malheur County, Oregon. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Malheur County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Malheur County low-income housing.

Malheur County Housing Authority Nyssa OR 211 East 1st Street 97913 541-372-5319

Malheur County Housing Authority Ontario OR 959 Fortner Street 97914 541-889-9661

The Malheur County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Malheur County, Oregon. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Malheur County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Malheur County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Disabled American Veterans Ontario OR 1314 Southwest 12th Street 97914 541-889-4049

Malheur County Veterans Services Ontario OR 316 Goodfellow Street, 4 97914 541-889-6649