Winneshiek County Housing Authority (Iowa)

The Winneshiek County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Winneshiek County, Iowa. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Winneshiek County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Winneshiek County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 1977 Decorah IA 104 State Street 52101 563-382-5232