Mitchell County Housing Authority (Iowa)

The Mitchell County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Mitchell County, Iowa. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Mitchell County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Mitchell County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

US Department of Veterans Affairs Osage IA 508 State Street 50461 641-832-2920

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 7920 Osage IA 3693 U.s. 218 50461 641-732-3997