Cerro Gordo County Housing Authority (Iowa)

The Cerro Gordo County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Cerro Gordo County, Iowa. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Cerro Gordo County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Cerro Gordo County low-income housing.

Iowa State Housing Authority Mason IA 202 1st Street Southeast, Ste 203 50401 641-423-0897

Mason City Housing Authority Mason IA 22 North Georgia Avenue, Ste 214 50401 641-421-2711

The Cerro Gordo County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Cerro Gordo County, Iowa. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Cerro Gordo County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Cerro Gordo County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Cerro Gordo Veterans Affairs Mason IA 220 North Washington Avenue 50401 641-421-3085

Veterans of Foreign Wars Clear Lake IA 219 Main Avenue 50428 641-357-7964

Veterans of Foreign Wars Mason IA 1603 South Monroe Avenue 50401 641-424-3874