San Luis Obispo County Housing Authority (California)

The San Luis Obispo County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in San Luis Obispo County, California. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. San Luis Obispo County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about San Luis Obispo County low-income housing.

Paso Robles Housing Authority Paso Robles CA 3201 Pine Street 93446 805-238-4015

San Luis Obispo Housing Authority San Luis Obispo CA 487 Leff Street 93401 805-543-4478

The San Luis Obispo County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in San Luis Obispo County, California. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local San Luis Obispo County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for San Luis Obispo County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Veterans Memorial Building Paso Robles CA 240 Scott Street 93446 805-239-7370

Veterans of Foreign Wars Atascadero CA 9555 Morro Road 93422 805-466-3305