Placer County Housing Authority (California)

The Placer County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Placer County, California. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Placer County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Placer County low-income housing.

Auburn Housing Authority Auburn CA 11481 B Avenue 95603 530-889-7971

Roseville Housing Authority Roseville CA 405 Vernon Street, Ste 206 95678 916-774-5270

The Placer County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Placer County, California. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Placer County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Placer County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Auburn Veterans Memorial Hall Auburn CA 100 East Street 95603 530-823-2719

Placer County Veterans Service Office Auburn CA 2995 1st Street 95603 530-889-7968

Roseville Veterans Memorial Hall Roseville CA 110 Park Drive 95678 916-783-4905

US Department of Veterans Affairs Auburn Auburn CA 11985 Heritage Oak Place, 100 95603 530-889-0872