Yuba County Housing Authority (California)

The Yuba County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Yuba County, California. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Yuba County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Yuba County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Veterans Memorial Center Marysville CA 211 17th Street 95901 530-743-0948

Yuba Sutter Veteran Stand Down Marysville CA 604 D Street 95901 530-749-1036