Calaveras County Housing Authority (California)

The Calaveras County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Calaveras County, California. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Calaveras County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Calaveras County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Veterans of Foreign Wars San Andreas CA 156 West Saint Charles Street 95249 209-754-3916

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 3322 West Point CA 202 Spink Road 95255 209-293-3322