Van Buren County Housing Authority (Arkansas)

Van Buren County Senior Centers provide services and programs for elderly members of the community, including emergency assistance, income support programs, and protective services. Senior Centers in Van Buren County, Arkansas may also offer housing services for seniors, including low-income housing. Some Housing Authorities reserve space for seniors with income-controlled rent and on-site support services. Senior Centers provide information on applying for Van Buren County senior housing, meeting any income eligibility requirements, and accessing senior housing services. They may also help seniors complete the application process. Van Buren County Senior Centers provide information about their services online.

Fairfield Bay Senior Center Fairfield Bay AR 385 Dave Creek Parkway 72088 501-884-7800

The Van Buren County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Van Buren County, Arkansas. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Van Buren County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Van Buren County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Veterans of Foreign Wars Clinton AR 3659 Arkansas 95 72031 501-745-2471

Veterans of Foreign Wars Shirley AR 2531 Ar 330 Highway South 72153 501-884-3385