Stone County Housing Authority (Arkansas)

The Stone County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Stone County, Arkansas. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Stone County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Stone County low-income housing.

Timbo Housing Authority Timbo AR 490 Lane Road 72680 870-746-4048

Stone County Senior Centers provide services and programs for elderly members of the community, including emergency assistance, income support programs, and protective services. Senior Centers in Stone County, Arkansas may also offer housing services for seniors, including low-income housing. Some Housing Authorities reserve space for seniors with income-controlled rent and on-site support services. Senior Centers provide information on applying for Stone County senior housing, meeting any income eligibility requirements, and accessing senior housing services. They may also help seniors complete the application process. Stone County Senior Centers provide information about their services online.

Mountain View Senior Center Mountain View AR 210 School Avenue 72560 870-269-3101

The Stone County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Stone County, Arkansas. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Stone County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Stone County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Veterans of Foreign Wars Mountain View AR 19757 Arkansas 5 72560 870-269-2550